We strive to make Metta Yosemite a positive, comfortable, and safe environment for all. Because of this, we ask that you adhere to these guidelines while at the studio:
- Please remove shoes before taking your place on the studio floor. You may leave your shoes and belongings at the benches against the window.
- Please bring your own yoga mat. Blocks and bolsters will be provided. Three yoga mats are available for loan if you forgot yours or are traveling from out of the area.
- Please silence all cell phones and smart watches before class.
- If you are arriving late…that’s fine! Just please enter quietly and respect the participants who are already in session.
- No audio or video recording allowed in any class unless prior permission is granted by studio owner.
- Please don’t enter the gift shop unless a provider has specifically agreed to work the register for you. Gift shop hours are Tues-Saturday 11am-4pm.
- We are a cozy, small studio and therefore spots are limited. If you need to cancel a class, please do so online as soon as possible so that someone else may enjoy the spot.
- Classes cancelled within 12 hours of start time do not receive a refund.
If you have any questions, please talk to your instructor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org