Metta Yosemite is dedicated to keeping our clients and providers safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Here’s how:
- All instructors are vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Class size is limited and social distancing is encouraged. Because of this, you’re encouraged to reserve your spot with an online reservation.
- An air filter will be running during all classes.
- Mats and props are sanitized after every class.
- Masks are optional for fully-vaccinated individuals.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are provided free of charge.
- Students are asked to refrain from coming to class if they have traveled out of the country in the past two weeks or are experiencing symptoms of Covid.
- If a student finds that they have the virus and have been communicable during a class – other students will be notified.
- Metta will follow any and all California Mask Mandates because we are an indoor public place.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.